• Hanford Civic Auditorium
  • Tools for Business


    Planning on opening a business in the City of Hanford?

    Those that plan to conduct business in Hanford will need a business license from the City of Hanford. You can print the business tax license application from the City of Hanford website or request it in person from the City of Hanford at 315 N Douty Street in Hanford. For any further questions regarding your business license and possible Home Occupancy permit, please contact the Finance Department at 559-585-2512.


  • Hanford Chamber's New Small Business Startup Toolkit

    The Hanford Chamber of Commerce has developed an additional resource to assist those interested in starting a new business in the area. We have compiled a toolkit that consists of example business plans, helpful tips, zoning map, permits and licensing applications, contact resources for City and County departments, City and County economical data, local and SBA loan and financing information, business counseling follow up with SBDC, and member resource contact information. Please call the office to schedule an appointment with Director to receive your toolkit along!! (559) 582-0483

  • Toolkit-Cover-w637-w318.jpg


  • Hanford Chamber's New Small Business Grant

    The Hanford Chamber Foundation is awarding their second annual New Small Business Grant. If you are a local Hanford Business, under 20 employees, and have been established under the last five years, you may qualify! If so, download our application and submit to the Hanford Chamber before October 31st. If you have any questions please contact the Director, Amory Marple, at 559-582-0483


  • Additional Resources



    • 63f95cab78f27.image.jpg
    • 63f95cae38e58.image.jpg
    • 242235238_2605988066377633_1982934096261541691_n.jpg